Remedy Staffing is currently hiring for a Production Scheduler to work at a well established manufacturing plant in the Waco, TX area!
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm with some nights or weekends possible
Pay: $20.00/hr DOE
- Develop production schedules and capacity plans.
- Providing guidance to management on day-to-day production and field activities.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is required.
- Working in a fast-paced environment and must maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Prepare production schedules that will meet customer requirements.
- Measure and advise on capacity utilization for work centers and labor subgroups.
- Recommend staffing and overtime requirements.
- Work closely with procurement and the production team to develop and manage the production schedule.
- Enter and maintain job orders, BOM’s and routings in the ERP system.
- Manage the collection of shop floor labor reporting in the ERP system.
- Review the status of jobs in progress with work center supervisors to ensure schedule compliance, make schedule adjustments and maintain schedule accuracy
- Compile information for status reports and analysis on KPI metrics.
- Perform other duties as required and/or assigned.
- Must have 5 - 10 years of relevant work experience in a production environment
- Full understanding of systems integration and be able to execute new systems & processes
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel and Access
- Ability to create and understand reports in order to make production decisions
- Desire to promote the success of the organization and production staff
- Ability to be self-motivated to work well independently, as well as, with a team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proven history of working in a cross-functional environment, providing accurate data to team members to ensure forecasted project delivery
***Additional Screenings may be required.***
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!