Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring Furniture Installer.
The Primary responsibility of a Furniture Installer is using both hand and power tools to join components of furniture pieces together.
- Lift, carry and unload furniture into office buildings
- Unpack and assemble furniture inside client facilities, as requested
- Ability to read and follow room drawings for placement of furniture
- Respond to inquiries in a knowledgeable and professional manner
- Provide problem-solving solutions when necessary
- Follow established company policies and procedures at all times
- Demonstrate the ability to protect all furniture from damage through established best practices
- Physical ability to frequently lift and move large pieces of furniture.
- Operator the moving equipment.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills required.
- Must be able work independently and as a team.
- Must be able to access military bases for deliveries.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 7:30am-4pm
Location: Chesapeake, VA
Military and Veterans Encourage to Apply