Thought a new job couldn't get you fired up? You haven't seen this one! Ring the alarm and respond to this opportunity to become a fire truck assembly associate before it goes up in smoke!
Feel the heat of a great schedule, great pay, and even better benefits! Be the reason the world is a safer place! This associate will be Providing support when installing and connecting fire truck bodies, electrical components and, plumbing fixtures.
PAY: Starts at $14 per hour
HOURS: 1st Shift: 7:00AM - 3:30PM, Monday - Friday
WAREHOUSE ASSEMBLERS WILL:
- Assemble fire truck components
- Install/connect vehicle bodies and sub-frames Use blueprints and work orders to complete jobs
- Set and mount body on vehicle.
- Install hose bed compartment and dividers.
- Install generator.
- Install upper assembly and steps.
- Install electrical wiring for fire truck cabs, pumps, and ladders.
- Operate gantry to set pump into module.
- Install plumbing components and valves using hand and power tools.
- Assure that all work assigned to position is performed in accordance with specifications instructions and requirements.
- Comply with organizations specific policies and procedures and safety and health standards including housekeeping standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay card options
- Free online career classes
- Health care options
- Immediate access to benefits
- Refer-A-Friend bonuses
- Mobile app for jobs, pay stubs, and to easily call off
Veterans and Members of the Military re encouraged to apply!
WAREHOUSE ASSEMBLERS MUST:
- Be mechanically inclined with strong work ethic
- Have ability to read/interpret work orders and blueprints
- Have experience in a manufacturing or production environment