New 1st Shift Customer Service Role Avaliable in Depew NY!
Temporary until end of August!
- Handle customer calls. Includes proactive and reactive communication when problems occur.
- Take and enter customer orders.
- Respond to all other customer requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- Back up co-workers as needed.
- Handle customer complaints from beginning to end.
- Enter and print credit memos.
- Maintain customer files.
- Provide support for Sales Manager.
- Review corporate reports for accuracy.
- Maintain customer data files.
- Request new product codes.
- Book loads for select outbound shipments.
- Maintain all required documentation and update shared folder.
- Follow all company safety and quality policies.
- Keep the front office clean and orderly.
- Participate in the continuous improvement process.
- Participate in any required training programs.
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformity related to product, process, and the quality system.
- Identify and/or record any problems relating to product, process and the quality system.
- Initiate, recommend or provide solutions to product, process, and quality system problems through designated channels.
- Verify the implementation of agreed upon solutions.
- Control further processing and delivery of nonconforming product until the deficiency of unsatisfactory condition has been corrected.
- Perform all other tasks assigned