Remedy is partner with numerous manufacturing companies in and surrounding Syracuse NY in search for a variety of differently skilled warehouse associates!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Prep machines, parts and equipment for painting process.
2. Spray painting of machine parts & equipment.
3. Must be able to wear respiratory protection equipment.
4. Must be able to work in extreme climates of heat and humidity.
5. Complete work orders for painting assignments including materials used and time involved.
6. Perform quality review as the “eyes of the customer” to ensure top-quality products are painted correctly.
7. Maintain painting area and equipment used in the process of painting.
8. Adhere to all Standards of Conduct and Company Policies.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and
responsibility proficiently. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employee occasionally will be required to lift up to 50 pounds; however, lifting devices may be used to assist. The employee is frequently required to stand, sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, use hands repetitiously to handle/use tools. It demands a high degree of continuous concentration in a disruptive environment. The employee is required to make accurate observations and computations under adverse conditions.