Remedy is partnered with numerous manufacturing companies in search for a variety of differently skilled ware house associates in and surrounding Syracuse NY!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Receive wiring diagrams, drawings, specifications and instructions, either verbally or in writing, concerning emergency and scheduled repair, installation and inspection work to be performed
2. Plan and perform work requiring a thorough knowledge of electronic theory and principles, wiring specifications, properties of various materials and principles of operation and application of electronic equipment
3. Plan details of working procedure to determine material or replacement needs, and determine a logical approach to repair problems
4. Service electronic equipment by checking, testing and replacing faulty components, circuit modules, printed circuit boards and similar electronic devices
5. Perform plant-wide electronic maintenance, making operating adjustments as required
6. Maintain and install power-distribution cables and wiring, and perform splicing as required
7. Fabricate parts as required, using machine and hand tools common to the trade
8. Maintain company-required performance and maintenance records for electronic equipment
9. Adhere to all G. A. Braun Standards of Conduct and Company Policies
10. Follow all safety regulations, and report violations to Plant Manager
11. Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and
responsibility proficiently. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employee occasionally will be required to lift up to 50 pounds; however, lifting devices may be
used to assist. The employee is frequently required to stand, sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, use
hands repetitiously to handle/use tools. It demands a high degree of continuous concentration in
a disruptive environment. The employee is required to make accurate observations and
computations under adverse conditions.