Local architectural firm seeking a Receptionist/Admin Assistant!
- Answering phones and greeting clients
- Coordinating, scheduling, and maintaining calendars appointments and presentations
- Manages vacation and travel requests for tracking
- Word processing for transmittals and maintaining logs and proposals utilizing Excel spreadsheets
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail as well as faxes
- Maintaining general office appearance
- Assisting with editing/creating documents, correspondence, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-5 years+ administrative/reception experience
- Must have high attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Prior experience in architectural/engineering firm or related industry preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Typing speed 55 wpm+
Pay: $17-$18/hr, depending on experience