Our client in South Jordan, UT is searching for a Part-Time Shipping Clerk Associate. Don't miss out on working with an exceptional team and friendly work environment!
Pay: $16.00-$20.00/HR (DOE)
Schedule: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM Mon-Fri (Schedule can change depending on needs, which means up to 40 hours per week.)
Contract Duration: 6 months
Requirements for Shipping Clerk:
- Process outgoing shipments with proper postage and labels.
- Receive daily deliveries and distribute them within the company.
- Maintain company stock room through organizing and cataloging items on a regular basis.
- Organize stock and merchandise with in the warehouse by properly boxing and storing goods in their designated location.
- Deliver world class customer service to both internal and external customers to ensure a positive interaction with the company.
- Coordinate shipments and plan logistics to ensure that there is sufficient storage space.
- Troubleshoot shipping issues.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Experience with software such as Microsoft Excel and other company spreadsheet programs.
- Get paid weekly
- Free online skill-building courses
- Medical, Dental, Vision
Apply now for our Shipping Clerk position!
Members of Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!