Remedy Staffing is now hiring for an Ophthalmic Assistant to work at a local optometry office in the Tyler, TX area!
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Ophthalmic Assistant Job Duties:
- Patient workups – obtain and document exam information, perform testing prior to the exam.
- Special testing as ordered by Physician.
- Return patient phone calls.
- Scribing for the doctor(s).
- Report completion.
- Protects patients' rights by maintaining the confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Extraordinary Customer Service and Team Member Relations – REQUIRED!
- Medical experience is a plus, but not required.
- Obtain Ophthalmic Assistant Certification within first 6 months - 1 year, depending upon experience.
Ophthalmic Assistant Benefits:
- Weekly Pay!
- Full health benefits.
- Free online courses through PennFoster.
- Mobile app to search jobs, view pay stubs, & much more!
Apply NOW for immediate consideration for our Ophthalmic Assistant position!
***Additional Screenings may be required.***
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!