ENTRY LEVEL MANUFACTURING JOBS FOR YOU! And YOU! And YOU!
We are searching for reliable candidates to work as MACHINE OPERATORS in different departments at an ever growing Honda Supplier in West Jefferson, OH. The goal will be to ensure that production procedures will be carried on smoothly to maximize efficiency and profits.
NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED!
Great training in place to teach you the skills you need to perform effectively!
PAY: $15.00 - $15.50
- Monday - Friday 6:00am - 2:30pm
- Monday - Friday 2:00pm - 10:30pm
- Monday - Friday 4:00pm - 12:30pm
- Sunday - Thursday 10:30pm - 6:30am
Manufacturing Associate Responsibilities:
- Take various metal parts and load them onto a platform for a robotic arm to weld parts together.
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
Manufacturing Associate Benefits:
- Entry-level position
- Uniform provided
- Full-service cafeteria and clean environment
- Weekly pay by ComData Card or Direct Deposit
- Refer-A-Friend bonuses
- Tour of the facility prior to starting
- Full-time and overtime opportunities
- Mobile app to see jobs, pay stubs, and call-offs
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!
Manufacturing Associate Requirements:
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills