Remedy Intelligent Staffing is hiring full-time 2nd shift and 3rd shift Maintenance Tech for a food production company located near Downtown Madison WI. If you'd like to start a career with this company, hurry to apply now before its gone!
Shift: 2nd, Monday-Friday 3:00PM-11:30PM 3rd, 11:00 PM-7:30 PM
Job Description of the Maintenance Tech:
- Must provide own basic hand tools.
- Perform emergency machine repairs as needed, plant wide.
- Rebuild machinery as needed plant wide.
- Diagnose electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical problems and take corrective action.
- Read elerical, hydraulic and pneumatic schematics, and understand symbols
- Understand PLC operation, use PLC interface to diagnose PLC problems and affect proper corrective actions.
- Understand plant manufacturing processes and use that knowledge to diagnose maintenance problems.
- Instruct new members on daily tasks and basic machine repair.
- Aid in development and installation of new or rebuilt equipment.
- Troubleshoot a variety of production equipment such as: fillers, boxers, pumps, valves or any other automated or
• 3 or more years of experience in Industrial Maintenance
• Ability to read blueprints
• Experience with preventive maintenance programs
• Ability to stand, sit, reach and stoop
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Excellent manual dexterity