Remedy Intelligent Staffing is hiring full-time 1st shift Help Desk position for a company that produces mechanical and electrical parts, located north of Madison, WI. If you'd like to start a career with a family-owned company that's passed the test for over 50 years, hurry to apply now, before its gone!
Shift: 1st -Monday- Friday, 8:00AM-5:00 PM
Job Description of the Help Desk Technician:
- Oversee IT Tech’s and help troubleshoot all hardware, software, and basic network related issues.
- Oversee IT Tech’s Support issues with OS (Windows 10, Windows 7) and applications (printers, servers, routers, internet connections, etc.
- Oversee IT Tech’s Set up of new computers, Create, change, and delete user accounts.
- Mentor Level 1 and Intern positions.
- Handle escalated incidents as well as Level II incidents and communicate with HQ on Global issues
- Support for Windows Servers, O365, and Citrix updates
- Manage the help desk, prioritize work, and make sure incidents do not breach and repot any challenges.to IT manager.
- Oversee the Rollout of updates, new software, hardware, and peripherals
- Develop / manage computer-related procedures and policies and migrate to SharePoint