Remedy Staffing if seeking welders for a Waco company.
Pay: $15 - $20/hr. DOE
Hours: 2nd shift 2:30-11:00pm will train on first shift
8 hour shifts with overtime
- Set up welding machines based on the job at hand or using a Welding Procedure Specification
- Read and interpret blueprints and/or drawings to determine the specific welding requirements
- FCAW welding; MIG and TIG knowledge is helpful
- Ensure work is done safely and meets quality standards.
- Follow, create and help maintain Welding Procedure Specifications
- Weekly Pay
- Free Online Skill Building Classes
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
Apply now for our Welder position for immediate consideration!
***Additional Screenings may be required.***
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!