Come work as a Shipping Clerk for a manufacturing company in North Salt Lake, UT that has been in business since 1976. They have partnered with customers to deliver high-quality components backed by meaningful relationships and trusted performance.
Pay Rate: $17.50\HR
Swing Shift: 4:00 PM – 2:30 AM (7 – 10/HR day) Mon-Fri
Requirements for Shipping Clerk
- Prep product and paperwork/bill of ladings, packing lists and invoices for shipment with product.
- Contact carriers to confirm necessary info for pick up and movement of shipments either over the phone or on websites.
- Handle arrivals, cancellations and resolutions of any problems that arise to avoid delays in shipments.
- Works face to face with clients, check for accuracy on orders.
- Communicate and follow up on discrepancies with carriers and customers. See through to resolution.
- Handle phone lines for incoming and outgoing customers for shipping department.
- Computer skills, Customer Service
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Get paid weekly
- Free online skill-building courses
Apply now for our Shipping Clerk position!
Members of Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!