Shift/Hours: 3rd shift. 11PM - 7:15AM.
The associate’s work will include:
• Standing in a stationary position and placing product into passing boxes
• Placing product and information into the container, ensuring product is not damaged
• Ensuring all packaging and display material is undamaged and in good condition
• Assembling boxes and packaging for the product
• Placing product onto pallets for shipment
• Maintaining a clean work area free of debris or trip hazards
Qualified applicants will be able to: (Requirements)
• Stand for entire shift
• Lift up to 25 lbs on a regular basis
• Maintain attention to detail to spot flawed or damaged product
• Report on time and be ready to begin production at shift start times
• Wear proper GMP as required by the site
• Successfully complete National Background check and drug screen.
• Previous packaging experience a plus