Remedy is looking for a Warehouse Coordinator for immediate hire in the Daytona Beach, FL area!
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Utilize forklift to provide factory with raw goods as needed
- Accurately maintain inbound/outbound inventory logs
- Unload shipping containers when product arrives, and ensure that it is accurately counted and put away in the proper location
- Inspect all incoming goods before releasing to inventory
- Stock small-goods shelves and report product shortages to management
- Provide management with accurate raw goods inventory counts on a weekly basis
- Research and establish new methods for inventory tracking to boost accuracy and efficiency
- Store all inventory in designated locations, and rotate items to/from overstock as needed
- Keep warehouse clean and organized
- Work safely and efficiently whenever moving product by forklift or by hand.
- Gather items vendor orders, or customer sample orders and prepare for shipping
- Maintain tools, parts, and inventory in machine repair shop
- Detect and report damaged product, equipment or safety issues to leadership team
- Other duties assigned in production areas as business needs dictate
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Forklift experience and certification required
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license and clean driving record
- Basic computer skills including MS Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Keen attention to detail with a high level of accuracy and efficiency
- Positive and professional attitude and appearance is essential
- Willingness to train and assist in production areas as needed
- Able to lift/pull/carry materials from 20-75lbs regularly
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Warehouse Coordinator job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!