Looking for a great direct hire opportunity in Manufacturing Production Management?
Our Client is looking for an experienced Manufacturing Production Manager
Location: Grove City, Ohio
Pay: $80K - $90K Annually depending on experience
This is a high-profile leadership position for an experienced professional who will lead the entire production team, utilizing technical skills, experience, and qualifications, while balancing leadership and administrative duties, as well as responsibilities for internal controls and quality management.
- Directs and coordinates the activities of the production floor to achieve safety, quality, and efficiency targets of operations to maximize profits.
- Responds to production problems and implements remedies to the problems.
- Follows company objectives to direct production team. The production team consists of 2 assistant managers, 6 production supervisors, training supervisor, numerous cell leaders and approximately 300 Production Associates including temporary staffing. The company runs a 3-shift operation.
- Assumes responsibility for safety, quality, costs, methods, operations, and quantity of production as well as continuous improvement activities within the department.
- Performs various personnel activities related to staffing, performance management and professional development, such as hiring, counseling, evaluating subordinates and assessing training needs for the production floor.
- Responsible for setting production goals, developing the annual department budget (expense and capital) and establishing and achieving targets for overall costs and manpower
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or engineering discipline preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years of production management experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably automotive.
- Experience in the plastics/rubber industry highly desirable.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing principles and Six Sigma belt certification preferred.
- Strategic skills related to business planning and managing budgets.
- Excellent analytical and computer skills with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, leadership qualities, and skills such as with conflict resolution and analytical proficiency related to cost analysis
- Willingness and ability to work flexible schedule, including weekends and early/late shifts as needed.
APPLY TODAY! www.remedystaffing.com
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!