Customer Service Representatives/ Amherst, NY
A growing Amherst Company is looking for Customer Service Representatives with high-volume call center experience to assist with inbound and outbound calls and guide customers through the automotive lease-end process.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Assisting customers with their early lease terminations
- Quoting remaining payments on vehicle lease
- Submitting orders for vehicle inspections
- Providing customers and dealers with over mileage information
- Assisting customers who are looking to refinance their lease
- Following clients’ policy to aid customers during post maturity stage
- Performing additional duties as needed
Customer Service Representative Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum one year experience in a high-volume call center highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to take independent initiative
- Intermediate proficiency with Windows based software programs (i.e. MSWord, Excel)
- Solid analytical and multi-tasking skills that result in solid decision-making skills and time management
- Strong customer/client focus with the ability to resolve issues with a positive outcome
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, high-volume office setting with great attention to detail
- Ability to work a 40 hour work week between the hours of 8:00am-11:00pm Monday-Thursday; 8:00am-9:00pm Fridays; and 8:30am-9:30pm Saturdays
Great opportunities with a growing Amherst Company! APPLY TODAY!
We encourage Veterans and Active Military Members to apply!