Remedy is looking for a Solder Technician for immediate hire in the Daytona Beach, FL area!
Pay: $17 per hour
Solder Technician Responsibilities:
- Solder to company standards and procedures.
- Complete documentation (shop packs) accurate and timely.
- Data enter information into the ERP system accurate and timely.
- Responsible for maintaining high quality standards and workmanship.
- Maintain excellent communication and working relationship with all departments within the company.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Communicating special tooling needed to perform operation that may have not been identified.
- Notify management of errors on procedures, drawings, bills of material, and router to the support teams (Quality, Manufacturing Engineering).
- Knowledge of MS Office to include Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
- Able to read technical drawings and electrical schematics, specifications and procedures
Solder Technician Education and Experience:
- HS Diploma/GED required
- Recent experience in an electrical or electronics manufacturing environment
- Experience with basic hand tools
- Experience soldering to J-STD
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Solder Technician job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!