Part-Time Warehouse Freight Handler Openings at an International Logistics Company in Groveport, OH!
Warehouse Freight Handlers manage the movement and storage of incoming and outgoing freight. Their duties include loading and unloading materials, ensuring the safety of goods being moved, and maintaining freight records. Freight Handlers are also required to keep track of the storage locations of freight within a facility.
PAY: $15 per hour
HOURS: Monday - Friday 3:00PM - 7:00PM
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Free online career classes
- Will not have to walk a lot
- Smaller warehouse environment
- No heavy lifting
- Refer-A-Friend bonuses
- Mobile app - 24/7 access to jobs, pay stubs, call-offs
- Full health care options Entry-level position
FREIGHT HANDLERS WILL:
- Perform tasks based on schedules and priorities
- Receive shipment, check orders for accuracy, unpack and put materials away
- Check inventory
- Perform some system/computer work, updating files that have been received/shipped
- Adhere to company policy and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager
- Notify management of any health or safety issues
Veterans and Members of the Military are encouraged to apply!