Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring Closing Officers for a fantastic direct hire opportunity in Madison. If you are looking to make a change and want to work as a Closer without having to go out and find business, this is a great opportunity for you. Guaranteed workload and income! Apply today!
Pay: $40-65K annually Based on experience
- Communicate and coordinate with Real Estate Agents, Sellers, Buyers, Lenders and Attorneys to gather all information to prepare a file for closing.
- Review information required for closing and all requirements have been met; notify customers of missing information or potential issues prior to closing.
- Prepare and deliver balanced settlement statements and real estate documents.
- Review lender closing instructions for closing conditions, endorsements, and disbursement of proceeds.
- Review all closing documents for accuracy in names, address, and legal as outlined in the title commitment and Lender instructions.
- Balance file, disburse funds and documents according to instructions from mortgage company, payoff lender, title and other appropriate parties.
- Resolve all post-closing quality reconciliation issues.