Remedy is partnered with numerous manufacturing companies in and around Syracuse, NY in search for warehouse associates!
•Light industrial fabrication in a fast paced modern production facility where efficiency is key
• Perform assembly operations per blueprints, verbal and written instructions.
• Use basic hand tools & test equipment
• Electrical wiring including cutting, stripping, soldering, or crimping of wires
• Light welding (occasionally and will train on site but some background would be great)
• Functional use of hand tools and measuring equipment
Schedule: Monday- Friday
If interested in this position please call our office at 315-299-6977! Ask for Kassidy!
• Minimum 1 year of experience in a manufacturing environment.
• High school graduate (or equivalent)
• Must have experience using manual crimping tools and wire stripping tools
• Basic mechanical and manufacturing knowledge and ability
• Knowledge of blueprints & bills of material
• Read and interpret sketches and drawings
• Basic math: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
• Strong sense of customer service
• Good organizational skills
• Good written, verbal and listening skills
• Ability to work in a team environment