Now hiring a full-time Mechanic for a local municipality.
Hours: Monday-Friday 7am-3:30pm
Pay: starts $7.25 an hour, and will increase after probationary period. Eligible to receive great benefits package including retirement and health insurance.
- The mechanic is responsible for performing maintenance, repair and replacement for all equipment in a timely manner that will assure safe, economical and efficient operation of the equipment.
- This position works as part of the central equipment division of the public works department. Work is performed under the direction of the equipment supervisor.
- This position exercises little supervision.
- Must have Mechanic Experience
- Must have a Valid Drivers License
- Must have a High School Diploma/GED
- Must have auto insurance due to driving city vehicles.
Mechanic Benefits Include: