Remedy Staffing is now hiring Laundry Attendants for Industrial Healthcare Laundry Facility
PAY: $10.00 an hour
Schedule: Work day starts at 5:45 A.M. until 4:00 P.M. (possible overtime)
Laundry Attendant Essential Duties and Other Responsibilities
- Move linens that have been processed through the washer to the dryer area.
- Retrieve dried linen from dryers and move through production as specified.
- Feed and operate press machinery, or sort and fold for final finishing.
- Manually feed laundry into machinery.
- Grade quality of linen while feeding items.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Must be able to stand or walk for a minimum of an twelve plus (12+) hour shift.
- Must be able to push/pull linen carts weighing as much as 500 pounds.
- Must have range of motion in upper extremities to perform all the duties in this job.
- Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 50+ pounds.
- Must be able to bend at the waist to place or retrieve linen bundles at or from floor height.
Laundry Attendant Benefits:
- Weekly Pay!
- Direct deposit or paid on a prepaid bank card!
- Free college courses and certificates through an accredited college after only 80 working hours!
- No fee added to work for Remedy Staffing!
- Free Mobile app to keep up with timekeeping and paystubs!
- Health, dental and vision insurance offered with on contract!
Apply Now for Immediate Consideration of Laundry Attendants
***Additional Screenings may be required.***
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!