Remedy Intelligent Staffing is looking for hard working individuals for a growing manufacturing company located in the Worthington area.
1st, 2nd & 3rd Shift/ Columbus North / $15.50-$16.25 per/hr- TEMP-HIRE
Our client is growing fast as it is the one of the world's best applied minerals companies.
You will make tools, applications and components out of Industrial made diamonds...yes, I said diamonds!
- 1st shift 7:00 am – 3:30pm Monday- Friday
- 2nd Shift 3:00 pm – 11:30 pm - Monday -Friday
- 3rd Shift 11:00Pm-6:30pm Sunday- Thursday
A Sieve, is a device for separating wanted elements from unwanted material or for characterizing the particle size distribution of a sample, typically using a woven screen such as a mesh or net or metal. Sieving is responsible to separate the pure substances from the mixture created to make the industrial diamonds. You will be using sieve plates for the separation of each chemicals from the bran particles or other impurities. These sieve plates allow the fine diamond chemical particles to pass through the holes of the sieve plate while the bigger impurities are unable to pass through it and remain on the sieve.
- Immediate access to health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Employer contribution to benefit packages
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Referral bonuses
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card
- Free Online Skill Training/Certification
- Long term to hire careers
- And much more!
- Independent, safe, responsible operation of all the equipment necessary to produce super abrasives and related products within specified work assignment.
- Weighing/Measuring chemicals
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Operate chemical processing equipment and handle hazardous chemicals.
- Perform hand assemblies of product, blends, sieved material, and other as required.
- Perform minor tooling changes, setup and troubleshooting on production equipment.
- Perform basic preventative maintenance tasks including lubrication, filter changes, equipment cleanliness, and other as necessary
Interested in joining our Team? APPLY NOW!
Job Requirements for Manufacturing workers:
- Great work history
- Great math skills
- Basic industrial measurement skills
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
- Ability to multitask
- Paying close attention to detail
- Work smart and safe
- Basic computer knowledge and ability to safely operate machinery