Looking to get your foot in the door at a great reputable company? Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for a 1st shift Mechanical Assembler for our valued client in Janesville, WI. Apply today to be considered for this great opportunity!
Shift: 1st shift; 6:00am-4:30pm Monday-Friday **Additional over time offered**
Job Duties of the Mechanical Assembler:
- Assembling compressor stations, dispensers, and other CNG equipment including components such as electric motors, engines, piping, tubing, filters, coolers, fans, enclosures, grating, safety relief valves, and ball valves
- Follow engineering drawings, work order information, manufacturing procedures, work instructions, and other written and verbal specifications
- review print package to understand project scope
- Inspect he material as well as the work order itself
- Assemble the compressor, dispenser, and other equipment using proper assembly methods, data obtained in the manufacturing procedures and good workmanship skills
- Notify the area supervisor of any question’s situations or non-conforming parts (filling out Non-Conformance Reports as applicable)
- Identify suspect materials and rejected parts with a rejected tag.
- Weekly pay!
- Temp-to-hire opportunity
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Plans
- Free Online Skills Courses
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Mechanical Assembler openings!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!