NOW SEEKING MANUFACTURING MACHINE OPERARTOR IN WEST JEFFERSON, OH!
Our machine operator's are feeding pipe into machines and inspecting for precision. They must be able to lift up tp 50lbs and wear steel toed boots. This position does hire on within 60-90 days!
Shift: 1st - 6:00am to 2:30pm
Manufacturing Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Machine Operators mainly work with heavy machinery.
- Assist in the installation, maintenance, and repair of machinery.
- Operate tools in order to aid in the manufacturing process.
- Work with others in order to ensure that equipment is in proper working order.
- Observe and follow company safety rules and regulations.
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines.
- Inspect pipes with precision.
Manufacturing Machine Operator Requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Combination of additional education and experience.
- Problem-solving and mechanics.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others.
- Proficiency with hand tools.
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods.
- Must be able to work 8-10 hours a day and available to work overtime.
Manufacturing Machine Operator Benefits:
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit/Pay Card
- Immediate access to health benefits
- Great work environment
- Incentives and bonuses
- Casual dress code
Apply NOW To Be Our Next Manufacturing Machine Operator!