Remedy staffing is looking for a welder in the Penn Yan , NY
Pay rate: $15.07/hour
Hours : 6am - 2:30 pm
1. In the Fabrication Department the Welder C performs repetitive welding operations to build bus body structural components using stationary assembly fixtures.
2. On the Production Line (East), the Welder C. uses portable fixtures to align and attach (tack weld) various body structures together.
3. Production Line welding operations of the Welder C comprise at least 20% of his/her regular daily workload.
4. Inspects his/her own work to detect any welding defects and re-welds as necessary.
5. Maintains all tools, welding machinery, safety equipment and personal protective devices assigned to him/her in proper operating condition.
6. Follows good housekeeping practices to keep his/her work area clean and hazard free.
7. Carries out all other tasks for which he/she may be qualified as assigned by his/her supervisor.
Operating and demonstrating the ability to operate Mig welder.
Works as a team to assemble and fabricate bus parts.
Apply today to get your career started!