Administrative Assistant – Customer Service - Bilingual
We are searching for a Bilingual (Spanish) Administrative Assistant that loves Customer Service for an Administrative / Customer service position at a busy Property Management company in Fort Myers. This position provides administrative support and general office services by implementing and maintaining administrative systems, procedures, and policies, monitoring administrative projects, efficiently utilizing office equipment and software to produce professional correspondence, maintain accurate record keeping and reporting. The perfect candidate for this position is an efficient multi-tasker, detail oriented, organized, with excellent people skills and the ability to work independently. Strong written, organizational and computer skills are a must for this position.
Job Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Generate and edit professional documents and marketing material
- Initiate and maintain written correspondence via print, email and social media
- Process work orders and track venders
- Resolving administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Ensuring operation of office equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Providing information by answering questions and providing accurate reports.
- Maintaining office supply inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Answering phones, filing, and other general office duties.
- Contributing to team effort by providing administrative and general support as needed
- Basic reporting skills and database management
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office with an enfaces in Microsoft Excel
- Quick and accurate data entry
- Organization, data analysis and document control
- Professionalism, problem solving, excellent customer service
- Ability to communicate in a clear and effective manner both verbally and in writing
- Detail-Oriented with the ability to multi-task
- The ability to work independently as well as in a group setting
- 1 years Administrative experience
- Bilingual Spanish and English
- Able to pass a background and drug screening