Customer Service Representative
Full-Time / $12.00 / Onsite
We are currently searching for enthusiastic customer-oriented individuals to start a rewarding position as a Customer Service Representative for a Call Center based in North Fort Myers. Customer Service Representatives will be trained to taking incoming calls or insurance claims in a call center environment. A Customer Service Representative in this position must have the ability to work with a high volume of incoming calls and customer transactions. Provide prompt, accurate, efficient, and professional service, with the utmost concern for confidentiality, security, and privacy. Full time Customer Service Representatives must have the ability to work as early as 7 AM, as late as 10 PM and one weekend day. This position requires a 7-year background check and drug screening be processed prior to start.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate patience in all customer contact situations, including maintaining a pleasant and professional tone and manner
- Effectively communicate with customers via phone, email and video conference in order to provide excellent service.
- Research and resolve customer issues and problems. Perform account maintenance, data entry as needed.
- Maintains an awareness of calls waiting. Meet call center and member service requirements.
- Able to prioritize tasks, deal effectively with competing and changing priorities, and meet deadlines. Accurate, detail-oriented, and organized.
- Able to resolve routine problems and situations.
- Attends job-specific training classes as requested by manager.
- 1 yr Customer Service Experience
- Basic computer skills (ability to learn industry specific software/systems quickly)
- Skilled in multi-tasking; including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes
- Effective verbal and written skills
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to attend 2 weeks onsite training at a Call Center in North Fort Myers (Mon – Fri 8AM – 5PM)
- Work schedule may require weekends on an as needed basis.
- Work schedules will be between the hours of 7AM-10PM
- This position requires a 7yr background check and drug screening prior to start
- Bilingual a plus but not necessary
*Training will be 8:00 AM-5:00 PM EST, Mon-Fri for 2 weeks on-site in North Fort Myers.