Production Bakery Associate
Full-Time / 3rd shift/ 10:00 PM – 7:00 PM
We are currently searching for experience production or food service works for a Bakery Associate position at a Production Bakery in East fort Myers. This is a full-time position with mandatory overtime Monday – Friday (associates must be able to work weekends in season) from 2:30 PM – 12:30 PM. Bakery Associate are typically responsible for the flowing activities, on a rotational basis.
- Remove defective product pieces and space unfinished baked goods onto boards to prevent them from baking together.
- Perform daily divider clean-ups by removing excess dough from dividers, formers, floor.
- Sort and orient product top side up on the slicer infeed feed conveyor.
- Monitor and report defective product in this work area. Maintain control of slicing process and make adjustments as required.
- Monitor board return conveyor and remove baked goods /product to avoid jams at the accumulator / proofers.
- Relieve other employees for breaks, as needed, and assist Bakery Operator when required.
- Collect and track waste in bakery production area. Maintain work area in a clean and orderly fashion, following all guidelines on the Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Responsible for housekeeping in work area and wet and dry-clean of Bakery.
- May perform other duties when required by Team Leader.
- Follow Safety Guidelines in accordance with Safe Practices and Job Safety Analysis. Participates in the
- Work Safe Process.
- Responsible for adhering to FSQ guidelines, and supporting the overall QRMP process.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds, bend, and push board carts.
- Ability to follow directions and understand basic job procedures.
- 1 or more years of production or food service experience.
- Ability to work in a warm environment, 75 – 95 degrees F
- Ability to rotate through all positions in the Bakery
- Ability to work as a team player
- Ability to stand, walk for an 8-hour shift
- Ability to work weekend and overtime