Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for a 2nd Shift Set-Up Press Machine Operator for our valued client in Menominee Falls, WI. Apply today to be considered for this great opportunity!
Shift: 2:00pm – 11:00am
Job Duties of the Press Machine Operator:
• Set, align and secure dies, set ram stroke, etc., to perform such operations as blank, shear, trim, punch, form draw, extrude, etc., in progressive, compound, cam acting or combination dies of complex design.
• Set stripper, knock-out, ejecting and safety devices, lubrication systems and coil feeds.
• Convert multi-purpose dies and improvise standard set ups for special adaptations when required.
• Perform minor die maintenance and minor die changes.
• Program and/or set up required sensing, support equipment and instruments for feeders, lubrication, air, part ejection and sensors.
• High School Diploma or GED
• 3 Months Light industrial experience
• Ability to communicate effectively