Remedy Staffing is looking for a Quality Inspector in the Ithaca, NY area!
Shift:(7:00am - 3:30pm) Payrate:$14/hr
PRIMARY JOB DESCRIPTION, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Experience is a plus, but not required.
- Reject parts not meeting specifications. Must initiate, investigate and write deviation reports as needed for non-conforming parts or processes.
- Work directly with Manufacturing and Engineering personnel to discuss, review and resolve operation and process sheet discrepancies.
- Documentation and reporting of final inspection findings and/or results.
- Become familiar with "Special Processes", i.e. Weld, Heat Treat, Shot Peen, Polish etc.
- Assist in gauge R & R studies.
- Ability to setup and use comparator charts for part and setup verification.
- Ability to learn and be able to understand and use a variety measuring and testing tools.
- At all times, follow Code of Ethics, Safety Standards and Quality Policies while performing operational functions.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills a must.
- Must pass eye examination and have vision adjusted to 20/20.