The production work will be responsible for prepping and packing of product on production line, you must be committed to providing quality product. the ideal candidate will be positive and willing to work 10-12 hours day (until production is finished). You will have a set schedule and will be able to work overtime.
- prepping and packing of product
- performing quality check on product handling
- maintain a clean work environment
- perform all other job duties
- Work in a fast paced environment preparing meat products to feed lines and/or prepare for the next stage of processing
- Effectively utilize tools, processes, and materials to process and package products within planned schedules
- Follow all Food Safety requirements and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Perform visual inspection of meat products to meet certain specifications
- Meet company standards and customer specifications • Assist in cleanliness of general work area
- Must be able to work continually in a refrigerated environment 35F- 45F.
- May require overtime with or without notice
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required