Owners of a restaurant group consisting of six outlets looking for an Accounting Manager!
- Plan, implement and oversee overall accounting strategy
- Participates in monthly financial reviews – identifying variances, implementing corrective actions.
- Reviews general ledger, balance sheet and income statement schedules and required journal entries
- Monitor and analyze accounting data
- Adhere to proper accounting methods, policies, and principles
- Oversee accounting daily operations
- Provides support during audits
- Maintains financial security by adhering to financial control
- Coordinates and prepares financial statements, analysis, and reporting
- Develops and implements accounting policies and procedures to ensure proper controls are in place.
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Drives continuous improvement initiatives and special projects to further enhance and simplify processes
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of accounting experience and 1+ years of supervisory experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred
- Previous experience in hospitality/fine dining preferred
- Excellent knowledge and experience with accounting software and databases
- Understanding and knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Strong computer/technology skills and highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong financial management and analysis skills
- Demonstrates proactive behavior and attention to details
Pay: $65,000 - $70,000, depending on experience