Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for an Electrical Assembler for our valued client in Janesville, WI. Apply today to be considered for this great opportunity to expand your skillset!
Shift: 1st Shift; 6:00am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday
Job Duties of the Electrical Assembler:
- Review print package to understand scope of the project at hand.
- Inspect the material provided on the work order, as well as the work order itself, for correctness and conformance to company quality standards.
- Complete all electrical wiring using proper assembly methods, data obtained in the manufacturing procedures and good workmanship skills.
- Write a requisition slip when materials are required from stock.
- Notify the area supervisor of any questionable situation or non-conforming parts, assembly or work encountered. A “Non-Conformance Report” must be written per company standards.
- Bend and install small conduit runs as required.
- Pull wires through the conduit and assemble connection including proper labeling.
- Return unused materials to rack for return to the stockroom along with the proper paperwork.
- Tag scrap materials and rejected parts with a rejected tag
- Maintain a clean, orderly and safe working area.
- Ensure all work meets company and National Electric Code Standards as well as all other applicable standards.
- Weekly pay!
- Temp-to-hire opportunity
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Plans
- Free Online Skills Courses
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Electrical Assembler openings!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!