Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for Dairy Production Packaging Associates for our valued client in Juda, WI. Apply today for immediate consideration and to be considered for these great Temporary-to-Hire career opportunities!
Rotating 2 day on, 2 days off, 3 days on, etc.
- 5:30am – 5:30pm
- 5:30pm – 5:30am
- 6:00pm – 6:00am
Monday – Friday Schedule
- 12:00pm – 10:00pm
- 6:00am – 4:00pm
- 4:30pm – 3am
- 8:00am – 6:00pm
Job Duties of the Dairy Production Packaging Associate:
- Operate assigned packaging equipment, machines, and related systems.
- Run one product line as scheduled.
- Ensure continuous flow of product and monitor for proper positioning, sealing, and correct codes/labels.
- Visual Inspection.
- Setup, calibrate and perform minor maintenance.
- Complete paperwork, logs and computer system.
- Operate, inspect and maintain forklift.
- Clean work area / keep space sanitary
- Various scheduling options to choose from!
- Flexible schedules
- $1000 sign on bonus once converted Temp-To-Hire after 30 days
- Weekly pay!
- Medical, Dental, Vision & retirement plans available
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Dairy Production openings!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!