Local optics manufacturer is looking for Material Handlers!
Under the guidance of the Materials Supervisor, perform daily stockroom duties to include inventory accuracy as measured by cycle count accuracy, safe and proper handling of material and equipment, receipt of incoming material, pull and issue kits to support assembly schedule, fill requisitions on a timely basis as defined by department policy and cooperate and work with other departments as a service organization.
• Perform cycle counts
• Carefully handle material
• Receipt of purchased and manufactured material using the system
• Complete shortage identifier
• Pulling kits to satisfy assembly requirements
• Verify shortages prior to release of kit
• Process all paperwork
• Work with assembly to ensure stocking/assembly requirements are met