The customer service representative acts as a direct liaison between the Client, its customers, sales team, operational departments and vendors. This role includes customer support, order management, issue resolution, and follow up. This position requires strong customer service skills, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a strong attention to detail.
Essential Job Functions Include:
• Respond to in-bound customer communication (written and verbal) in a knowledgeable, pleasant and professional manner.
• Responsible for client-facing interactions, including quotations, order management, sales invoicing, and product and service issue resolution with an emphasis and creating customer satisfaction.
• Occasional travel as required.
• Other duties as assigned.
• At least two years of relevant customer service experience.
• Highly proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Strong organizational and communication skills.
• Self-motivated and able to work effectively as part of a team.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize assigned duties in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail