Thermo Manufacturing Associate
Remedy Staffing is now hiring Manufacturing Associates to work in the off set department at a local plastics manufacturing plant in Jacksonville, TX!
Shift: 6:00p.m. - 6:00a.m. Monday - Thursday with Overtime
- Production to put together component parts to make assemblies, sub-assemblies or completed units, using standard operating procedures.
- Assembly, inspection, final finishing and pack out of medical device product
- Assessment of product quality.
- Often required to rotate through specific workstations where components are added to the product.
- Ability to follow instructions and then work independently.
- Must be able to do moderate infrequent lifting of up to 40-60 lbs.
- Capable of performing physically strenuous activities on a regular basis, such as bending, stooping, lifting, turning items in excess of 60 lbs.
- Requires frequent continuous periods on your feet and use of hands. Requires frequent climbing, crawling, bending, and walking.
- Weekly pay!
- Free online career classes through Penn Foster.
- Health care options with immediate access to benefits.
- Mobile app to search jobs, view pay stubs, & much more!