Remedy Intelligent Staffing has an opening for a Recruiter / Staffing Consultant to join our team in Cedar Rapids.
Remedy provides staffing for a number of well-known companies in Eastern Iowa. Remedy is a nationally known and locally owned franchise operation.
Responsibilities and Duties:
The Recruiter / Staffing Consultant play a key role in providing staffing for our clients. Those duties include:
• Review applications and set up interviews with candidates
• Determine candidate availability and requirements when interviewing
• Complete all new-hire paperwork with candidates who meet job requirements
• Set up orientations for new hires, including handling all documents and onboarding required by Remedy or our clients
• Explain attendance, performance and behavioral Serve as an employee advocate for new hires as well as established employees
• Coordinate client follow up procedures with sales manager
• Work with branch team to reach placement goals
• And other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
The ideal candidate should have previous recruiting, sales (retail, B2B or other), customer service, telemarketing or other similar experience.
This position requires someone who is detail oriented, computer literate with solid Microsoft Office skills and willing to learn to use CRM database.
Other required skills:
• Accurate data entry skills and ability to handle client and employee confidential information a must
• Strong spoken and written skills are required.
• Solid telephone experience a must
• Ability to work flexible hours if needed
• Must be willing to wear appropriate protective equipment as required at client work site.
• Must be able to walk, sit, bend, perform keyboard tasks, scan documents and file paperwork as required
All military and veterans are welcome to apply!
Interested candidates may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org