- Plan and Implement Ground, Express, LTL, and International Shipment
- Receiving products from vendors
- Stage products for shipping
- Coordinating shipping methods and scheduling for final products
- Coordinating shipping methods to/from subcontractors
- Storing and retrieving manufactured finished goods inventory/coordinate with Materials
- Storing and retrieving purchased finished goods inventory/coordinate with Materials
- Ensuring the safe, speedy, and most cost-effective way to deliver products to our customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Keep records of all shipping transactions for the purposes of verification of costs, negotiating with vendors, other trend analysis
- Coordinate inventory transactions with material personnel and assist in reconciliation of inventory discrepancies.
- Work and effectively communicate with co-workers and supervisors.
- Ability to adhere to the Core Values of the Company.
- Shipping experience
- Supply and management experience
- Strengths in inventory and purchasing
- High School Diploma or GED