Looking for a great direct hire opportunity in maintenance?
Remedy is looking for an experienced maintenance technician in Ohio!
Shift: Day shift, 7AM - 7PM (2,2,3 schedule)
Pay: $28 - $32/hour depending on experience.
The Plant Maintenance Technician oversees and performs the preventive and reactive maintenance duties required for the manufacturing operations of the plant. Priorities of the Maintenance Technician include management and execution of PM schedules, repair of any equipment that is needed to maintain maximum production rates and maintenance of an adequate spare parts inventory. This position requires the flexibility to work 40+ hours per week, weekends as required and also fulfill on-call duties for repairs and assistance. The Plant Maintenance Technician reports directly to the Maintenance Manager or Production Manager and/or Plant Manager.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Practice proper PPE compliance and maintain a safe working record and environment
- Immediately communicate unsafe conditions, acts or injuries to Plant Manager
- Practice proper forklift operation and preventive maintenance
- Maintain facility housekeeping
- Maintain and build job skills through company training programs
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment that is not operating properly
- Effectively manage UPTIME performance
- Maintain adequate inventories of spare parts and equipment
- Ensure that all equipment is kept in a proper and safe working condition
- Direct and perform scheduled Preventive Maintenance duties
- Communicate with all plant personnel
- Communicate with support services
- Assist with support service team projects
This position should possess the following skills/knowledge:
- Basic industrial mechanical, electrical, plumbing and pneumatic skills including troubleshooting
- Understanding of manufacturing process including troubleshooting
- Inventory management
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with and communicate to other plant personnel
- Basic computer skills
- Understand purpose and proper use of small hand and power tools
- Strong time management and task prioritization skills
- Facility organization
High School/Vocational School Diploma or equivalent
APPLY TODAY! www.remedystaffing.com
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!
3-5 years’ experience as industrial maintenance technician.
- The employee will lift and move heavy items, which will require the ability to repeatedly lift 75 pounds to a height of 6 feet
- The employee will be working specified shifts and moving around at all times, which will require the ability to stand and be mobile for a minimum of 8 continuous hours
- Facilities can be extremely hot or cold at times, so the employee must have the ability to perform physical labor for extended periods of time in temperature extremes
- The employee will be handling materials daily, which requires the ability to use hands, arms and legs to physically handle and transport finished goods