Experienced Quality Inspector
Work for a Company That Values You & Treats You Right!
Opportunity is knocking! We are currently looking for an experienced Quality Inspector to join the Remedy Staffing family. This position offers competitive weekly pay, great benefits and a safe working environment. If you are a hardworking Inspector looking to join a growing company, then take that next step now.
Ready to get to work? Apply now and start your career with the only staffing company offering FREE online training after you complete 80 work hours.
“Remedy Staffing is more responsive to staff issues and offered a better package than other agencies.” Remedy Staffing Associate, Felix
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Remedy Staffing Quality Inspector We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months relevant Quality Inspection experience
- Attention to detail
- Ability to use basic hand and power tools
- Able to read and interpret blueprints/drawings
- Basic math
- Mechanical aptitude
- Analytical skills
- Computer skills
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- May use measurement devices such as; micrometer, caliper, and pin gauge
- Strong understanding testing techniques
- Ensure product meets customer specifications
- Meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Record-keeping and quality documentation
- Quality assurance
Working for Remedy Staffing
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, Remedy Staffing specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.