Our associates provide support in packing finished goods.
Shift/Hours: 3rd shift. 11PM - 7AM.
• Load machines, bulk pack product, and other production tasks
• Palletizing finished goods followed client specific directions
• Load cartons and other packaging tasks
• Support special projects including re-packaging, sorting and disposal
• Placing placards and other required paperwork on finished goods
• Keep area clear of hazards and ensure that work space housekeeping is done
• Follow all good manufacturing practices, follow all safety rules including use of PPE
• Support quality control goals
• Must be able to read and follow written instructions as well as visual training aids
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Must be willing to perform a variety of tasks as production needs change
• Able to stand, lift, bend and reach for 8 to 12 hours
• Repetitive lifting 10 to 30 pounds regularly and up to 50 pounds occasionally
#CedarRapidsJobs #RemedyJobs #ProductionJobs