Assemblers Needed in a well known Manufacturing company in Amherst!
- Preps sub assemblies and assemblies for various products.
- Performs pre-quality control checks on sub-assemblies to ensure proper fittings.
- Uses raw materials to build sub-assemblies for various products (Drilling, tubing, soldering, wiring, etc.)
- Performs final assembly of product.
- Cleans units.
- Fills sieve beds as needed for various products.
- Attach labels properly to all products.
- Tests completed units for leaks and proper wiring.
- Package products for shipping.
- Pulls parts from warehouse for various jobs.
- Record keeping and documentation.
- Maintains parts inventory.
- Maintains reference books and drawings.
- Informs supervisor when there are material problems like discrepant material or low inventory.
- Responsible for all activities associated with the implementation of an ISO 9000 quality system program.
- Able to help with the minor troubleshooting of existing products.