1st Shift Accounting Opportunity Available! Position is Monday-Friday 8-4pm.
Temporary opportunity with chance to become Full Time.
- Provide financial, administrative, and clerical services to one or all business units of the organization efficiently and accurately.
- Responsible for performing data entry, data verification, processing and monitoring incoming payments.
- Prepare bills, invoices, and payments with accuracy and obtain authorization of payments.
- Perform financial transactions with integrity and in compliance with financial policies and procedures set forth by federal and state regulation.
- Verify, classify, compute, record and post account receivable transactions.
- Reconcile account ledgers to ensure proper posting.
- Verify discrepancies and recommend resolution.
- Proven work experience relative to accounts receivable/accounts payable, accounting, or relevant industry experience.
- Must possess a high degree of attention to detail, accuracy, and data entry skills.
- Experience with QuickBooks, NetSuite, and Microsoft Office products (Word/Excel)
- Must possess and display strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with vendors, customers, employees, and team.