Remedy is excited to partner with a Well-Established 100% EMPLOYEE OWNED COMPANY as they search for a much needed WELDER FABRICATOR to join their tight-knit team. This Welder will be a jack-of-all trades, supporting, Welding, Assembly and Fabrication on custom designed products with this Growing Manufacturer in Silver Creek, NY. Check out these great details!
Pay: $15-16 (Starting Pay)
Hours: 8am - 4:30pm, Monday through Friday
- Competitive pay based off of experience
- Medical benefits (medical, dental & vision plans)
- On the job training with EXPERTS in Welding & Fabrication
- The backing/support of a large company with a small, family company feel
- 100% EMPLOYEE OWNED COMPANY
Here are some essential duties of the Welder Fabricator:
- Work from shop orders, specifications, prints and instructions.
- Receive and process raw materials or in-process parts through any range of operations to suit product specifications.
- Set up, change over and operate the complete range of equipment, machine tools.
- Position processed material on designated cart system and move to succeeding operations as required to facilitate production flow.
- Perform visual and dimensional check of work to verify parts are to specification.
- Blue print reading, understand basic math, including decimal, fraction and angle dimensions.
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT USED:
- Saws, Drills/Mills, Brake Press, Measuring equipment (tape measures, Calipers), Hydraulic Sheet Metal Shear, Overhead Crane
- Must be able to operate basic fabrication equipment such as Mills, brake press and saw.
- Use measuring equipment to hold specific tolerances.
- Must be able to read blueprint information for layout work to complete tasks on specific machines.
This is a AMAZING opportunity to join a great team with excellent potential for your career growth. They are open to skilled professionals on all levels and are willing to train if you're just getting your career started! Apply today for additional info and immediate consideration!
Active Military and Veterans are always encouraged to APPLY!