Injection Molding Machine Operators Needed in the West Columbus area!
You will be operating machines to make metal handles for lawn and gardening tools, home and office cleaning, and snow shovels. These machines are imported from Italy and you will be training on how to set them up and operate them properly.
Starting Pay: $20.00/hr.
This is a 90 days temp-to-hire job with great benefits upon hired on!
Hours: Monday - Thursday 7:00AM - 3:30PM
Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Assist in the installation, maintenance, and repair of machinery.
- Perform periodic checks on equipment and solve problems as detected.
- Set up machine controls, regulating molding temperature, etc.
- Operates injection molding equipment with Programmable Logic Controller.
- Cleans molds, repairs the injection equipment.
- Weekly pay Direct deposit or Pay card
- Free online skill courses Referral bonus
- Temp to Hire opportunities
- Immediate benefit access
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!
Machine Operator Requirements:
- Combination of additional education and experience.
- Aptitude for math, problem-solving, computers, and mechanics.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others.
- Proficiency with hand tools.
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods.
- High School Diploma or GED
- One to two years post high school training for injection molding, automotive, mechanical, hydraulic, or pneumatics