Our client is one of the largest food manufacturing companies in the world. Our line supervisors provide lead support in packing finished goods for shipment in the Fruit Department.
Shift/Hours: 2nd shift. 3PM - 11PM.
• Accomplishes Manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, coaching, counseling, initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
• Maintains staff by orienting, and training associates, developing personal growth opportunities.
• Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process, monitoring personnel and resources, facilitating corrections to malfunctions, initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments and shifts.
• Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning associates, monitoring progress, resolving problems, report results on shift production summaries.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization and client standards.
• Maintains a safe and clean work environment by educating and directing associates on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources. Maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
• Resolves associate problems by investigating issues, identifying solutions and recommending action.
• Supervisory, warehouse and/or packaging experience
• Previous customer service experience
• Ability to establish a positive team environment between the customer, associates and Remedy Intelligent Staffing
• Ability to work with client and colleagues in a professional manner
• Ability to work successfully with diverse groups of people
• Self-motivated with strong work ethics and sense of urgency
• Attention to detail and ability to maintain accurate records
• Ability to multi-task and work independently
• Maintain a flexible work schedule to meet the needs of GMI
• Interact with GMI representative in a professional manner at all times
#CedarRapidsJobs #RemedyJobs #SupervisorJobs